Advertising and Partnerships Manager
Posted 7 Jan 2020
Closes 6 Feb 2020
Take the next step in your career and join Pedestrian Group, Nine Entertainment Co’s golden child! 2019 was our biggest year yet, and we are now the home of Pedestrian.TV, Business Insider Australia, POPSUGAR, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, Open Air Cinemas & Tinder – and soon it could be your home too.
We are looking for an experienced sales gun who comes complete with strong relationships in the Melbourne market. If you get amped by ideas that push creative boundaries, value internal relationships, and can juggle harder than a three-armed clown, this is the gig for you.
You’ll be working with the close-knit team in the exceedingly cool Pedestrian Melbourne office. We’re a supportive and inclusive workplace, with a strict no dickheads policy. So, if you can cut a deal like Harvey Specter and have the oratory skills of Don Draper, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Vic Partnerships Manager, this role will focus on driving revenue within the Tier One Agency portfolio in the Melbourne market. Great people can come from any walks of life, but a few years media agency or publisher experience under your belt would set you up perfectly for this role.
- Source, close, and grow new and existing business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Track and manage sales pipeline in Pedestrian CRM system.
- Build an intimate understanding of Pedestrian Group products and their place in the industry.
- Pick up the phone and be out in market to build relationships with clients of all levels
- Create ideas, and work closely with client solutions to build out campaigns that work
- Follow internal processes to ensure best in market ideas are shared
We believe in fearlessness and unfiltered creativity in everything we do. It’s just one of the reasons brands come to us for the boldest ideas and media campaigns.
If you want to become part of a truly diverse, fast paced media publisher then please apply now.
Go on, dive in.