Administrator/Sales Coordinator - 6 month contract
Posted 16 Sep 2020
Closes 16 Oct 2020
- Are you ridiculously organised? (To the point of annoying your friends and partner!?)
- Are you looking for an enjoyable job in a creative field with a flexible working environment?
We are on the lookout for an experienced Administrator who comes equipped with an upbeat personality, ‘can-do’ attitude, and great organisational skills, ready to support a fast growing, busy team (of awesome people!).
We are a dynamic, creative agency working on exciting web and app projects and are all passionate about what we do. This position is a 6 month, maternity leave cover.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- CBD Location (possibility to work-from home on occasion once established in the role)
- Creative environment
- Autonomous role
- Great team culture
What we are looking for:
- Someone willing to take charge and show initiative
- Previous experience in a varied administrative role
- Professional can-do attitude
- Someone who isn’t locked in to a set list of tasks – we are a small team – this position will be varied and require you to jump in and help out wherever required!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Super organised
- Have solid skills in Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Be able to laugh at yourself (and others!)
- Someone with a creative mindset
- Experience using Hubspot
- Working knowledge of a creative / digital agency
You will report to Sam, our Director and assist in maintaining his schedule and the sales pipeline. You will also perform a range of admin duties that promote the efficient running of the office.
A typical day involves:
- Answering the phone, being the first point of contact with current and prospective clients
- Reading, monitoring and responding to email
- Managing Calendars
- Assisting all other departments with admin
- General ‘housekeeping’ and errands (mail, filing, ordering office supplies, team lunches etc)
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Adhoc event planning
- Manage sales pipeline (add follow up tasks, draft emails, ensure nothing slips through the cracks)
- Respond to sales enquiries via phone and email
- Draft proposals
- Finalise deal records to ensure a smooth handover to the project teams
This is not a sales position – no cold calling or targets to be seen! This role is, however heavily involved with business development and managing the admin side of our deals. The successful applicant will take all incoming sales enquiries, respond to general questions and speak confidently about our business and what we offer.
If you see yourself in this role, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are perfect for the role.
Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to Digital Noir!
Phone: 08 8376 6324
- Contact Name: Sam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com