Posted 10 Jun 2021
Closes 10 Jul 2021
Milkman is a full-service Creative Agency, 100% independent based in Melbourne, with clients both local, national and global; we are servicing a range of industries, including Alcohol, Automotive (not in that order) Health & Beauty, Sports, Food, Technology and Not-for-Profit.
Services include; brand development, packaging, social media strategy, and execution, content marketing, through to website builds, photography & videography, and running large-scale advertising campaigns.
We are on the lookout for awesome account managers – to support clients with branding projects, website projects, and social campaigns. Working with our amazing creative team, the account manager will manage activities for these clients, including, but not limited to strategy creation, small website builds, advertising strategies, and activations.
- Continually motivate and develop our already awesome team
- Develop strong & positive relationships with clients
- Identify and pitch new ideas and opportunities to our clients
- Project Manage branding jobs, social media clients and small scale website projects
- Work with our creative team, plan strategies for campaigns including content such as design, video, and photography
- Create reports and present these back to clients with insights and recommendations
- Use and improve agency systems and processes to ensure work is produced to the highest standards within agreed timeframes and to budget
- Ensure strong communication with clients of all levels.
- Stay up to date with the branding and marketing industry trends and tools.
Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years experience in Account/Project Management Role
- Ability to be able to communicate ideas and concepts with clients and our team
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Can-do attitude
- Driven, proactive and self-motivating
- General understanding of Facebook Business Manager
- General understanding of creative marketing
- Good Working knowledge of social media – organic & paid
- Ability to manage budgets and account profitability
- Basic Understanding of Google Analytics and WordPress (would be great but not a must)
- Positivity, be bold, challenge stuff, a team player