Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 Nov 2019
Closes 6 Dec 2019
We are an entrepreneurial business operating in the marketing services sector, founded in London in 2004 and launched in Sydney in 2010. We are 8 years young and still very much in the growth stages of our life-cycle, growing 23% this year.
We are the market leaders in the provision of Brand Ambassadors/Promotional Staff to the Experiential, Event, Conference and Retail sectors, working for agencies and brands directly, on campaigns for Samsung, Salesforce, Beats By Dre, Telstra, Ferrari and many, many, more.
We have incredibly talented teams working in our London and Sydney offices, with an average tenure of 3+ years, thanks largely to a culture of empowerment, learning, fun and progression from within.
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious Events/Marketing professional with a Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Events and 3+ years industry experience, to help us deliver over 700 projects a year at some of Australia’s most prominent conferences and events.
The role will be based in our Ultimo offices, in Sydney. You will be assisting our Experiential Manager in delivering exceptional campaigns for our clients.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Taking a leading role in early stages of campaign planning; providing valuable support and insight to clients and your team, ensuring campaigns are realistically budgeted, planned and feasible.
- Accurate costing and budgeting of all campaign requests, ensuring that company margins are adhered to.
- Taking an active and day-to-day role in ensuring that all timings and expectations are met by your team, with all team members understanding the needs and objectives of the client.
- Ensuring all campaigns in the team are implemented to the highest of standard with professional communication at all times.
- Analysing all reporting data submitted by our staff and producing professional and insightful evaluations and reviews for each and every campaign.
- Supporting the future growth plans of our business by focusing on organic growth opportunities within your current client base.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for managing and developing existing client relationships through excellent campaign implementation and servicing.
- Responsible for decisions made on your campaigns and understanding the impact of these decisions for both our clients and Mash.
- Anticipating client needs, and both exceeding and managing their expectations on campaigns.
- Strength in pre-empting, and resolving issues when they arise. Confidently and appropriately communicating these issues with the client.
- Managing and facilitating client entertainment and meetings.
- Working closely with your clients to help set realistic goals and KPI’s for a campaign.
- Ability to identify and pursue additional opportunities across your existing clients, as well as identifying new business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing any client conflict within your team.
FINANCIAL & COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
- All campaigns are costed accurately and realistically and any changes to costs during implementation are accurately recorded and sent to the client.
- All Invoices are generated on time, accurately and in accordance with billing schedules.
- The job board is up to date, at all times and for all your campaigns.
- Pipedrive is always accurately reflecting your team’s pipeline, with any outstanding quotes being actively pursued and any significant wins/losses communicated to the senior management team.
- Responsible for credit card usage across your team.
- Understanding of team and company performance against monthly, quarterly and yearly targets, proactively working towards achieving these.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Experience in account handling / client service
- Heaps of initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines