Posted 11 Sep 2019
Closes 11 Oct 2019
We work with retailers and brand owners to deliver a consistent and engaging brand experience across all channels enabling your customers to shop where they want, when they want.
Consistently outperforming market growth rates by 3X,
Amblique clients SELL MORE.
The job will be full time, with hours to be worked between 9.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Overall Role Summary
We’re currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team. We value hard work, positive energy & big ideas. Interested? Get in touch!
Overall Role Objectives:
- Clients are serviced and supported in a timely and helpful manner
- Internal client teams are managed effectively
- Deployment cycles and releases are coordinated and completed successfully
- All client activity and communication is documented
- Each account is continuously profitable
- Clients are satisfied with final delivery
- Contribute to the internal team
- Respond to all emails
- Log all client requests into ticket management software (JIRA) and ensure they move through the status cycle according to the ticket management workflow
- Internal WIPs are conducted in the morning to brief in work and in the afternoon to debrief on tasks assigned
- Facilitate communication between the client and offshore development team
- Coordinate deployment, testing and defecting cycles with internal and client teams
- Make clients aware of risks and issues
- Weekly WIPS are conducted with the client team to review current work and plan for future work
- Ensure client contracts are adhered to and renewed as required
- Contribute ideas to team process improvements
- Assist with other client accounts when Account Managers are on leave
- Monthly client budgets are met
- Team utilisation sits above 80%
- Deployment timelines are achieved
- Client feedback is positive
- Team feedback is positive