Account Coordinator / Executive
Posted 22 Aug 2019
Closes 21 Sep 2019
Wasamedia is an award winning social media and PR agency, and we are on the hunt for an Account Coordinator or Account Executive (depending on experience) to support our team in social media management, copywriting, influencer engagement, creative idea brainstorming and public relations.
You’ll work on our growing portfolio of exciting food, drink and travel clients as part of a fun and vibrant agency culture.
Working directly with agency seniors, this is a fantastic opportunity to start out in PR at an agency with a focus of promoting from within!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a talented creative writer with a genuine passion for crafting impeccable copy
- Have a high attention to detail, be great with time management and know how to organise your workload so that nothing is missed
- Have great people skills and listening skills, which are crucial for client meetings, media events, etc
- Be happy working as part of a tight-knit team, but is also confident enough to work autonomously
- Always take the initiative to go that extra mile and is driven and motivated
- Be a flexible team player who enjoys a fun, fast-paced and varied working environment
- Studied marketing/PR/advertising/journalism at Uni
- Interned in PR/marketing OR have some relevant experience to bring (such as copywriting or social media)
- Above all, you’ll love the food & travel industries and suit a fun and sociable culture
Think you’re the one? Contact George [email protected] with your cover letter and CV today!
- Contact Name: george redmond
- Contact Email: [email protected]