Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 Nov 2019
Closes 6 Dec 2019
We are an entrepreneurial business operating in the marketing services sector, founded in London in 2004 and launched in Sydney in 2010. We are 9 years young and still very much in the growth stages of our life-cycle, growing 23% this year.
We are the market leaders in the provision of Brand Ambassadors/Promotional Staff to the Experiential, Event, Conference and Retail sectors, working for agencies and brands directly, on campaigns for Samsung, Salesforce, Beats By Dre, Telstra, Ferrari and many, many, more.
We have incredibly talented teams working in our London and Sydney offices, with an average tenure of 3+ years, thanks largely to a culture of empowerment, learning, fun and progression from within.
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious graduate with a degree in Marketing or Events to help us deliver over 700 projects a year at some of Australia’s most prominent events, including, Melbourne Cup, Australian Open, Grand Prix, Fashion Week and Vivid.
The role will be based in our Surry Hills offices, in Sydney. You will be assisting our Account Managers in staffing client campaigns from our staffing platform Moogle and our community of staff around the country, who we affectionately call Mashers.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
Scheduling & booking Mash Activation, Event, Conference and Retail Staff:
- Building and advertising all upcoming campaigns on Mash’s staffing platform, Moogle.
- Confirming and profiling the best available staff for every campaign
- Ensuring that all briefs to staff are accurate and have been received and read by the staff members working on each and every campaign
- Ensuring that staff members are confirmed for their shifts, particularly ahead of weekend activations.
- Attending staff briefings with the staff and clients.
- Attending the first day of activations, working alongside the staff to ensure smooth transition from idea/concept to ’live’ campaign delivery.
- Building relationships with our Mashers, working with them to deliver exceptional work and providing them with the support needed for them to excel in their roles.
- Ensuring that staff reports have been completed and assisting your Account Manager with analysis of reports and presentation of reporting summaries and insights.
- Assisting your Account Manager with logistical elements of your campaigns, including accommodation and travel bookings, storage, vehicle hire and stock/kit management.
Client relationship development and management
- Working with your Account Managers in developing client relationships.
- Ensuring that all client requests are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- Being onsite for day 1 of your campaigns, to assist the client in the campaign launch, building relationships by working side by side with them.
- Working with your Account Managers to proactively pre-empt problems before they arise and offer solutions.
- Ensuring that all expenses have been captured and any changes in hours have been communicated to your Account Manager so that budgets can be kept up to date.
The ideal candidate will have
- A degree in Marketing, Business or Events
- Great experience from internships or previous roles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Good level of professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Heaps of initiative, enthusiasm and ambition