Account Assistant - Media
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 13 Feb 2020
Closes 14 Mar 2020
Havas Media is looking for an Account Assistant to work Full Time working on high profile local and international accounts.
At Havas, the Account Assistant (AA) will work closely with the Account Manager (AM), Account Director (AD)/Group Account Director (GAD) to lead the day-to-day operations for a number of clients.
This entry level role, you will work closely with the Group Account Director, Account Directors, Account Managers and Account Executive to support the day-to-day operations for the above accounts.
You will be responsible for reporting, implementing and managing internal processes to ensure that all briefs are answered comprehensively and to an agreed timeline. You will manage input from the strategy team to ensure we are developing high quality ideas and following the media implementation process across all offline & online channels.
As part of our integrated Front Office structure you will be providing support to the planning team for offline, digital and social channels and working closely with the specialist Middle Office team to provide a seamless experience for our clients.
- PowerPoint – understanding of the Havas Media templates, charting and animation
- Excel – basic knowledge of use of Excel including using and creating formulas
- Word – good understanding of Word
- Media Specific tools – Training will be provided
2020 is shaping up to be an extremely exciting year for Havas Media Australia. We have big ambitions and a desire to continue the rate of growth we’ve experienced since launching in 2014. There are also big opportunities for self-motivated people to grow with the company.
- We have an extensive training programme which will be tailored to your needs as a new starter in the industry
- New business pitches will occur throughout the year and we will require input from the whole team
- We want to build a reputation as an agency doing industry leading work and so all our staff are expected to contribute and help develop a creative and dynamic culture
- Innovative and creative thinking will be recognised and rewarded
At Havas, one of our core beliefs is to Never Be Normal. We believe that people are our most vital asset because they are different. Different to one another and different to the norm. Diverse perspectives fuel our curiosity and fresh thinking. Open communication encourages contribution without hierarchy. Ongoing education for all creates growth at every level. We create an environment where all our people belong, and can thrive, adapt, learn and grow because we are in the business of making a meaningful difference to people; and that’s good business.
And so, it follows that we encourage people from diverse backgrounds, identities, beliefs and abilities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, to apply for this, or any role with us. We look forward to meeting you.
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Please send your CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Dexter Salamat
- Contact Email: email@example.com