World-first start-up marketing intern for aussie invention
Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 14 Mar 2019
Your job will be learning about the start-up phase of a world-first patented baby product for busy mums. The brand has a cool voice and requires an energetic intern to boost content creation during the crucial start up phase. You will be learning about of content with the commercial photography studio, social marketing campaigns with the marketing agency, photo editing and creation of socials and marketing plans.
- North Bondi location
Previous work or interning experience or personal hobby blogging/socials, will be extremely advantageous. You should already come equipped with a great sense of copywriting, lots of big ideas, and a natural understanding of social media, branding, content and advertising.
Some things to note…
- This role is an unpaid internship and is for a period of 6 weeks for approx 2- 3 day per week, however, successful interns can lead to a paid opportunity
- You may be required to use your own laptop.
- You will be trained by a commercial photographer and marketing agency on viral campaign strategies, ecommerce traffic control etc.
We will provide a letter of reference at the end of the internship. If you are completing your internship as part of a university course such as PR, Business Marketing, Journalism or Engineering we will liaise with your course provider and complete any necessary paperwork for them
To apply, submit your resume, plus a cover letter to [email protected]
- Do include any previous examples of social media work or accounts or e commerce experience
- Put some thought into your cover letter, show us your personality and why you’d make an awesome e Commerce or Social Media Intern
- Please also include links to your own personal online platforms such as blogs or social media handles and e commerce if applicable.
- Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.