WordStorm PR Intern
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
We are looking for a friendly, energetic and passionate intern to assist our fast paced office in order to gain experience in the industry and prepare themselves for a career in PR. The kind of person who has a go-getter attitude and wouldn’t reject the idea of using our in-office swing.
We need an intern for 1-2 days a week for a period of three months. You must be studying to apply for the internship and it MUST be endorsed by your University.
In this role you will be learn about and be responsible for some of the following:
- Developing social media strategies and creating and scheduling content
- Industry research
- Writing press releases
- Assisting with media databases
- Assisting with creative send outs
- Brainstorming ideas for campaigns
- Admin tasks
- Studying a degree in PR/Communications/Marketing
- Have great written and oral skills – you are not afraid of the phone!
- Excited to take on any task
- Great eye for detail
- Willing to learn and develop your skills
We are a team filled with passionate and hardworking individuals. If you feel you will fit in at WordStorm PR please send your cover letter & CV to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Kailah
- Contact Email: [email protected]