WOMEN'S FASHION MARKETING INTERN
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 8 Nov 2018
Closes 8 Dec 2018
This is your opportunity to develop an understanding and gain invaluable experience in the world of fashion marketing!
Style State is one of Australia’s leading online fashion wholesalers with a reputable and long established heritage of over 28 years, our label embodies a fashion forward, feminine and sophisticated sense of style ranging from day to night pieces to statement party dresses.
We are rapidly expanding and are seeking a marketing intern to assist our marketing department. We want someone who is passionate, creative and has a keen eye for detail.
We aim to make this a valuable learning experience for you and a reference letter will be provided upon completion of internship.
You will be required to assist in the following duties:
- Learn about content creation such as flatlays and other imagery for company’s various social media platforms
- Learning how to source inspo imagery and learning to plan a cohesive and consistent feed that aligns to the brand’s core identity
- Learning to style seasonal look book campaign and catalogue photo shoots
- Learning how to image edit from photoshoots
- Learn to source bloggers/influencers for Style State to collaborate with
- Learning how to conduct research/idea generation for blog posts
- Learn to research daily trends, stories, hot topics and latest marketing strategies
- Learning how to scout possible locations for photo shoots
3 month period on a 1-2 day(s) per week basis but we are happy to negotiate. Located in Surry Hills, the heart of the wholesale fashion industry in Sydney and conveniently located within 5 minutes walk of Central Station.
You are required to have studied/be studying in a creative field, such marketing or fashion design. Photoshop skills are essential, photography skills are preferred.
Only successful applicants will be contacted, if you are interested please send your cv and cover letter to Victoria at [email protected]
- Contact Name: Winnie
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.