Wholesale Sales & Website manager in Wellness, Health & Beauty
Posted 15 Nov 2020
Closes 15 Dec 2020
Our Business is one of the largest and most dynamic & versatile Fashion, Beauty & Wellness Agencies and ordering platforms in NSW, representing various established Australian and International Brands in Fashion, Accessories, Beauty, Wellness and health for Consumers products based in Rosebery NSW.
We require an experienced administrative professional to manage the sales on our website and assisting the Sales Manager to help sell our 45+ fabulous brands and join our team of 12. You must be a team player and excel in customer service and organization! You will be speaking to customers and suppliers every day and have to be a multi-tasker working with multiple supplier systems.
Reporting to the General Manager of this vibrant sales agency, you, as “Website & Assistant Sales Manager” you will work exclusively with industry-leading designers and wellness creators to represent their brands in all states. Prior sales and wholesale experience is a must, you will need to demonstrate a proven track record in sales, existing relationships, proof of relationship, development and management. If you have an entrepreneurial drive, enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a determination to succeed, and have a problem solver attitude, then please send your CV today for an immediate interview.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the wholesale orders coming through www.halationhealth.com
- Revert back to customers and suppliers about orders
- Manage customer service and reorders through www.halationhealth.com
- Update the website with new imagery
- Manage our Instagram
- Delivery excellent Customer Service
- Assist your team and the sales managers
- Promote the our brand’s profile & identifying new business opportunities
- Be a brand ambassador for our labels
- Develop customer relationships while maintaining high customer service standards
- Be able to work on different brand types, from beauty to wellness to accessories to contemporary to lifestyle labels
- Sending order confirmations to suppliers, entering orders into excel, Shopify, JOOR, NUorder, Niche, Handshake, Woocommerce & using salesforce & Gmail
- . You must have excellent organization, Computer, and admin skills.
You must have a positive personality, passionate about what you do, have very high standards, with the ability to communicate with your team and clients and most of all be customer-focused. You will love health, wellness, Fashion, gifting, but more importantly be sales & results-driven. You must have an impeccable presentation.
The qualities you need to be is hard working, quick, driven, a multi-tasker, knowledgeable and a motivated self-starter. This is not a job for the faint-hearted! The pace is fast with weekly, monthly deliveries and budgets to meet.
You must thrive under pressure, love a team environment and need to be able to juggle multiple brands at once
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills including cold calling new customer targets.
Check us out our web site www.halationagency.com and online plateform www.halationhealh.com to learn more about our company.
This role is for an ASAP start
Please only apply if you have proven admin and customer service experience, sales experience in Beauty, wellness or the Fashion Industry.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your application in advance!
- Contact Name: Christina Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com