Posted 23 Feb 2021
Closes 25 Mar 2021
Cut Showroom is a creative wholesale distribution agency. Our showroom is located in Alexandria the fashion hub of Sydney, offering all aspects of: Brand Management, Sales, Importing, Distribution, Digital Design and Marketing.
We source and supply our AU + NZ markets with a captivating, performing and influential collection of premium fashion brands exclusively sourced from the USA. Our clients and suppliers receive exceptional service from our team with an attention to detail focus to allow a personalised relationship and fulfilment. We pride ourselves on being the most trustworthy and respected agent/distributors in our market.
We are currently experiencing fast and exciting growth and are looking for a Wholesale Coordinator to support our team through a multitude of roles and tasks across the business.
This is a broad support role, where a high achiever who is focused on attention to detail and delivering results in a timely fashion is key.
- Wholesale and eCommerce order fulfillment
- Controlling warehouse inventory
- International import and export logistics
- Wholesale account management support with key focus on stock orders
- Liaising promptly to customer enquiries; providing accurate and timely information for all
- Actively working towards KPIs and deliverables
- Travel to boutiques to engage and build upon relationships and service levels
- Quarterly interstate travel
- Supporting Director and Wholesale Manager with any administration, correspondence, events or sales reporting required
- eCommerce Shopify account management
- Social media management
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum 1-2 years’ previous experience within a retail or sales environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office/Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear verbal and written communication style
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work in an environment with conflicting priorities and adapt working style to meet the changing needs
- Effective time management and a commitment to working within timelines and meeting deadlines
- Passionate around retail trends and market inspiration
- Quick to collaborate with the wider team; comfortable to manage your time autonomously whilst supporting when needed
- No task is too big or too small approach
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking ability
- Career driven with goal to move into a higher Wholesale Sales Management role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Australian Drivers Licence + Own Car
We are looking for someone who can thrive in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment. Computer systems/software experience and data management competency is a must, however you will also be trained in our individual systems.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast-growing business where you can make your mark in your role. You will have plenty of growth opportunities, the ability to work with high profile clients and businesses, and to work at a company that places culture at the forefront of all they do.
Grow your own knowledge of the fashion industry and learn from a tight-knit team of professionals. You will be working under the wing of an inspirational business owner and Director, being exposed to all parts of wholesale, distribution and e-commerce sales cycle and process.
We would love to know more about you and your individual personality to see if you are the right fit for our team. Please include something creative within your application which shows this. Photos & Videos are also welcomed.
- Contact Name: Hannah Maginn
- Contact Email: email@example.com