Posted 21 Mar 2019
Closes 20 Apr 2019
Key responsibilities include:
- To maintain the content of Sheridan.com.au and sheridanfactoryoutlet.com.au
- Uploading and maintaining all product and navigation
- Creative content development as required
- Content management of in store technology ensuring content is up to date and new ranges are uploaded in a timely manner
- Execution and maintenance of all pricing and promotional activity online
- To manage product set up, product photography, product life cycle and product availability across all brands and websites to support the delivery of all revenue targets
- Manage the promotional content and brand content campaign plans across all websites for Sheridan Group to deliver the retail revenue target.
- To coordinate and execute website activity and brief production requests in line with briefs from Retail, Wholesale and Marketing
- Ensure all promotions are set up correctly and timely in the system and are tested successfully in the test environment before going live
- Respond in a timely fashion to any customer related requests from the CS team
- Category analysis (revenue, share)
- Improvements to online content based on analysis of customer behaviour through analytics
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experienced with HTML and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- High level operational knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows based web design and web applications
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments/tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- Experience in using Google Analytics to derive insights and drive content decisions
- Proficiency in understanding and executing abstract and/or mathematical logic (promotions)
- Understanding of SEO principles in relation to content management
What’s in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with over 160 stores internationally
- A 6 month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
- Contact Name: Amy Lyons
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.