Posted 7 Nov 2019
Closes 7 Dec 2019
Your Creative is a small team of design and tech folk building really exciting projects out of our Brunswick office, and we’re looking for a creative web developer to jump our team of 9.
What will I be doing?
- Creative front-end development!Working with other developers and led by our Technical Director you’ll be collaborating with the UX and design team to create awesome digital platforms (could be a website, could be an online store)
- Branding and UX designs will be created by the design team then, and your technical flair will bring them to life (generally with PHP, HTML5, Sass and jQuery).
- Testing the final website across of heaps of devices before it goes live.
What skill do I need?
- Your work will largely be in WordPress development, so comfort with PHP is pretty important.
- You’ll need to be able to build a theme from scratch. If you’ve built themes for WooCommerce before that’s an enormous plus, as well as familiarity with any handy build tools (e.g Sage).
- A keen eye for design, although you wouldn’t be designing yourself you’ll be working alongside our UX and brand team to bring businesses to life online.
- We’d love to see some really creative use of Sass, jQuery and/or any other flashy front-end work.
About Your Creative
Last year we were the only business with less than 20 staff to be named in the ’Top 30 Australian businesses giving back’, and we launched a collaboration tool (hassl) now used in over 50 countries. We do lots of crazy things all because we really give a shit about our clients, our impact and each other.
What do I need to do to apply?
A couple of years experience is certainly necessary, but most importantly we really want to see cool stuff you’ve worked on. Send us a few examples and a little bit about yourself to [email protected]