Posted 7 Dec 2018
Closes 6 Jan 2019
Our Warehouse Manager is responsible for the daily operations, logistics and goods allocation in our Sydney head office. Our warehouse is small and fast moving with a dedicated team who ensure we get our stock to our domestic and international stores in a timely and efficient manner.
The main duties of the position include:
- Control inventory standardisation including all inventory tasks and stocktake procedures
- Manage stock control and reconcile with Cin7
- Managing all inventory issues including root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Responsible for incoming returns and outgoing repairs
- Dealing with Customs clearance
- Liaising with our production and sales department to ensure timely delivery of stock to, and dispatch from the warehouse
- Allocation of stock to stores
Other duties include:
- Final quality check of all out bound products
- Ensuring that work and processes in the warehouse are carried out in a safe and productive manner according to the WHS policy, championing a safe working environment
- Plan work and assign tasks appropriately
- Setup and ensure effective space utilisation for maximum efficiency during operations.
- Produce reports regarding stock allocation and turnover.
- Ensure high degree of detail and focus on every job
About the Person
We are looking for a person with energy and enthusiasm who can lead a team; someone who is level headed, that can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
You’ll ensure our warehouse is well organised and operating with the highest efficiency in coordination with both internal and external stakeholders. You must be able to demonstrate that you can work independently with minimal supervision.
We are also looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Warehouse Management, logistics and distribution
- Proven track record in warehouse management and work processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Results and goal oriented
- Competency and experience in Cin7 would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Contact Name: Richard
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.