Vicious Threads Internship
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
Vicious Threads have an exciting internship opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate looking to take on their first role within the music and entertainment industry.
The internship is for a period of three months, 1 day per week with the opportunity for further work to be discussed at the end of the internship period.
About us: We are predominantly an entertainment merchandise company working with some of the worlds most talented musicians and entertainers. We work closely with our parent company DRW Entertainment to assist in bringing high quality tours to Australia and New Zealand.
What we offer:
· Mentorship with industry professionals.
· Practical work experience.
· Opportunity to apply graduate (or soon to be graduate) knowledge, finding innovative solutions to real work life problems.
· Opportunity for paid onsite work.
· Networking opportunities.
· $25 Per Diem for office days, covering travel and lunch
What you will be working on:
- Assisting with research on the latest trends in both merchandise and music.
- Helping create merchandise concepts.
- Acting as the office all-rounder, undertaking administrative duties as required.
- Assisting with the design and presentation of new social media campaign ideas.
- Helping with the planning and co-coordinating of merchandise sales and VIP facilitation.
- Liaise with venues to assist in co-coordinating shipments and communicate merchandise/VIP requirements.
- Book and track shipments
· Keen to get involved and learn the ropes.
· A passion for both music and fashion are a must.
· Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Music, Business, Marketing, Fashion or
· Familiar with MS office
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Outstanding multitasking abilities and a keen eye for detail
- Contact Name: Victoria Garner
- Contact Email: [email protected]