Venue Booking and Social Media Assistant
Posted 9 Jan 2019
Closes 22 Jan 2019
Mary’s Group is seeking applications for the part-time position of Venue Booking and Social Media Assistant to work in our programming team for The Lansdowne Hotel, Unicorn Hotel and Mary’s Newtown.
The successful applicant will work alongside our Director of Music from our Newtown office and be responsible for assisting in programming events in each of our venues, ticketing, worksheets and all music focussed social media.
Mary’s Group is a small but growing team and this part time role has a strong likelihood of evolving into a full time position for the right candidate.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in programming events across our venues, with a primary focus on The Lansdowne Hotel. Events include ticketed band shows, club shows, free entry shows, regular venue promoted parties, DJs and more
- Calendar management
- Creation of worksheets + liaising with artists/agents/promoters to advance shows (source technical and hospitality riders)
- Managing social media marketing for all music/entertainment in venues
- Assisting in venue ticketing – building ticket links etc
Key selection criteria:
- Existing networks in Sydney’s music community and strong knowledge of local artists
- Strong Social Media experience
- Highly organised with strong admin skills
- Strong communicator with well developed interpersonal skills
- Sense of humour
- Love of music
- Hospitality background a bonus
- Contact Name: Joe Muller
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted.