Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 14 Mar 2019
Who are we?
Here at Val Morgan, we want everyone to be the best they can be and have a great time doing it. With a network of over 2,000+ cinema screens, our talented people provide advertisers with an unrivalled platform to showcase their brands on the big screen. The hallmark of the Val Morgan team is dynamic and passionate, with a total commitment to exceeding our client’s expectations. Owned and backed by The HOYTS Group, we look for dedicated people who are passionate about our industry and are ready for a challenge.
We’re currently on the lookout for an Operations Coordinator to join our team. Based in Sydney CBD, you’ll be looking to kickstart your career in media. Being a member of the Val Morgan team involves hard work but is also rewarding. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for implementing our media campaigns through the development of advertising campaign schedules. Other key responsibilities include:
- Creating and effectively managing cinema and outdoor media campaigns whilst monitoring client programming results and audience target systems
- Identifying opportunities to improve campaign delivery
- Working effectively with exhibitor and cinema staff to ensure compliance of advertising screening
- Providing reports and analysing data from CinVendo to support the sales teams and/ or directly to clients and agencies to help secure bookings and revenue
- Collecting, compiling and inputting data/programming information from cinemas across Australia and New Zealand, as well as generating screening certificates
- Offering outstanding advice and responses to the sales teams when responding to qualified briefs and proactive pitches
- Managing the traffic of movie and ad scheduling for cinemas
- Facilitating the production of advertisements ready for screening on cinema and foyer screens and dispatch to cinemas
- Building strong relationships internally and externally with clients, with a desire to open new conversations and exceed the expectations of clients
Who are we looking for?
At Val Morgan we pride ourselves on having the best employees in the industry. If you’re reliable, fast paced and always following through, then we want to hear from you. We’re on the lookout for someone who is:
- Passionate about media and digital content
- Experience using Microsoft Office with ability to learn new information systems
- An expert in prioritising goals, delivering key outcomes and using an analytical approach to convert ideas into actions
- An excellent communicator with proven oral and written communication skills
- Proactive, resourceful and able to manage their time effectively to prioritise work commitments and meet deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised and autonomously, using your high attention to detail coupled with strong organisational skills to manage time and resources efficiently
Benefits & Culture:
We’re proud of our dynamic workforce, our people are everything and we care about each other here. Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, people love working at Val Morgan because it’s fun, lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking & supportive team who give a damn about what they do! If you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets for two people and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.