Freelance UI/UX Designer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 22 Oct 2019
Closes 21 Nov 2019
Do you have immaculate attention to detail & eye for design, along with understanding of UI/UX principles? Then we need you!
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer, who has a proven track record of designing UI and UX for SaaS products. For the level of detail required, you can check out our website at www.audiencerepublic.com for reference.
You’d be working on an initial 2 month project on a freelance basis, with the potential to go full time.
Who are Audience Republic?
- We are a SaaS platform that helps live events (music festivals, concerts, sport) sell more tickets, through increasing word-of-mouth, collecting data & providing audience intelligence.
- Fast growth tech start up, well funded after raising $2m from investors
- Founded in 2015, currently 15 people
- Located in Darlinghurst (close to Hyde Park) with a brand new office with a rooftop, gym, free yoga, meditation room onsite gym (with showers & towel service) and cafe
- We are a global business, and have offices in Sydney, Los Angeles, and London, with customers in APAC, North America, South America & UK/Europe.
- Our customers include Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Beyond the Valley, Lost Paradise, Yours & Owls, as well as events featuring artists like Flume, ODESZA, RUFUS DU SOL, Post Malone, Chance The Rapper, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc
- Contact Name: Jared Kristensen
- Contact Email: [email protected]