TV Sales Assistant
Posted 16 May 2019
Closes 15 Jun 2019
Masterchef. The Bachelor. I’m a Celebrity. Survivor Australia. These are the shows that get people talking – and they’re at home with many more at Network 10. We’re the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily.
And we’ve been growing since we’ve joined the CBS family with strong investment in our digital content and platforms, 10 Play, 10 Daily, 10 All Access, and 10 Speaks.
But enough about us.
It’s right there in the title… we’re looking for an enthusiastic Sales Assistant to support our successful Sales team.
Purpose of the role:
The Sales Assistant role is responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management support and providing timely and accurate information to the Sales team and their clients. This involves working with multiple departments such as Airtime Sales, Digital Sales, Partnerships, Traffic and Finance.
- Daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms (linear, digital and VOD) and booking commercial schedules
- Manage advertisers’ sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked
- Develop strong understanding of Network 10’s products and solutions for advertisers
- Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines
- Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment
- Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in a corporate/office sales environment
- A customer-focused sales orientated approach to meeting client expectations.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and quick to learn new systems
- Detail oriented, organised, flexible, timely and accurate
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Extra brownie points for:
- Previous media experience would be great
- Exposure to IBMS and/or Salesforce systems would be an advantage
If you are passionate about television and media, have the skills and ability to make a difference in this role and want to be seriously challenged to achieve your full potential, we want to hear from you. Please apply via the below link:
Network 10 has a strict policy on recruitment agencies, we will not accept agency applications #sorrynotsorry
- Contact Name: Linda Green
- Contact Email: [email protected]