Posted 28 Sep 2021
Closes 28 Oct 2021
INVNT is the global Live Brand Storytelling agency™, creating and delivering exceptional live, brand, content and digital experiences that excite and unite physical and digital audiences. We have 9 offices around the globe and over 120 employees and just awarded C&IT Global Agency of the Year. The Sydney office is on the hunt for a Traffic Coordinator working across APAC offices. This role will:
- Ultimately responsible for the effective and efficient utilisation of resources across the APAC offices
- Be the central point of contact for all creative resourcing needs
- Review and adjust traffic for overages, deal with any updates to resources and adjust traffic, accordingly, speak to relevant people that this will impact.
- Respond to urgent requests
- Respond to resources that reach out if they have not received briefs or have received briefs for too much work for that day.
- Ensuring clear communication and accountability, facilitate flow of creative briefs and oversee timelines of deliverables
- Management of Freelancers, negotiation of rates, etc
- Ensure creative department timesheets are submitted on time
- Be a champion of the agency’s processes
- Liaise with our international teams where necessary
- Conduit between the production and creative teams
Key traits: highly organised, able to effectively and efficiently manage creative team, positive outlook and not easily frazzled.