TFF Marketing and Publicity Coordinator
Posted 25 Nov 2021
Closes 25 Dec 2021
The Sydney Film Festival (SFF) is one of the longest running events of its kind in the world. Each June, the Festival brings the best new films from Australia and around the world to audiences in Sydney. As well as features and documentaries from over 50 countries, SFF screens Australian short films and retrospective titles. SFF also presents the Travelling Film Festival (TFF), taking weekend film festivalsto around 22 locations across NSW, Northern Territory, and regional Queensland.
This is a full time role, working 4 days per week. Applicants must be available to work on Fridays.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The TFF Marketing and Publicity Coordinator is responsible for the successful marketing and publicity of the TFF. It carries the primary responsibility for delivering a marketing and publicity campaign for each location on the TFF annual tour to achieve awareness, sales and attendance targets.
Key Selection Criteria Essential
• Minimum three years marketing experience within the arts or entertainment industry
• Excellent knowledge and demonstrable experience utilising social media at a business level to create, promote and manage publicity and marketing campaigns.
• Knowledge of, and interest in, regional Australia.
• Proven copywriting and proofing skills
• Proven print and advertising design briefing experience.
• Advanced print production skills.
• Excellent organisational & multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritise & meet deadlines.
• Excellent collaborative and relationship management skills.
• Advanced database systems, Excel and Word and Power-point skills.
• Must have advanced, English written and verbal skills and be able to adapt writing to suit the tone of voice of TFF as well as the ability to proofread and edit copy.
• Proven ability to work in a high-pressure environment, with competing priorities and deadlines.
• Good understanding of multi-channel content environments.
• A flexible attitude to working hours, especially around deadlines.
• Availability to travel to selected TFF events.
• Valid Australian Driver’s license.
• Previous experience working with Regional Arts Organisations.
• Proven people management skills.
• Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate.
See the position description for details about this role and how to apply. Interviews to commence in January.
- Contact Name: Sanam Rodrigues
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org