Customer Success Team Leader
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 11 Aug 2019
Turn your sales and leadership skills into a highly rewarding career with one of Melbourne’s fastest growing technology companies. You’ll be leading a passionate and fun inbound sales and customer service team helping customers all over the world to book experiences in their home city. This product is super fun to ‘sell’ and we service highly engaged customers who are excited to be talking with our team.
We are far more focused on trajectory than experience. You do need to have a track record in sales and leadership but we are primarily seeking someone who can scale up with us as we scale to become a global leader in experiences.
You’ll be working with the company’s leadership team to manage and grow a world-class sales and service function as we triple booking volume year on year. The team of 12 is well established working across inbound B2C and B2B sales but you’ll have scope to reimagine almost everything about how we service our customers.
This is a super unique opportunity to join and put your stamp on how we do sales and customer service.
AmazingCo is a managed marketplace for experiences. We help our customers discover unique and amazing experiences for everyday activities and special occasions. Our mission is to help people live more fulfilling lives through time better spent.
From our founding team to the newest members, we’ve all personally seen the positive impact of time better spent with friends, family and colleagues. Today, we consciously and responsibly focus our entire business on making this happen for others.
We do this by designing and delivering our own exclusive experiences which our customers discover through our purpose built platform. A platform that also not only enables, but empowers our experiences providers to ensure seamless experience delivery that delights. In our business, customer and provider experience is king.
We are the first global-scale experiences business taking a new approach to leisure time and how people spend their everyday. A high growth, venture capital backed, technology and data focused consumer company based in Melbourne, Australia – and we’re ready to take our vision to the world!
We are looking for a Customer Success Team Leader
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the sales and customer service team of 12. You’ll be owning day to day prioritisation for the team, driving efficacy, setting daily objectives, managing individuals etc.
- Getting on the tools… the successful candidate will be picking up inbound calls, doing follow-ups, responding to emails etc. You’ll be leading by example!
- Hiring, onboarding and upskilling. You’ll be responsible for building and getting the most out of your team.
- Helping set the sales and service strategy for the company. You’ll work alongside senior leadership to set the strategic priorities as we triple year on year.
About You, Technically:
You’ll have a proven track record in sales and leadership. What do we mean by this?
- You’re the person that (1) always finishes top of the sales table and (2) you do all you can to lift up your team members to drive a rising tide for all.
- We are far more focused on trajectory vs experience. At minimum, you need 3-5 years of professional experience honing your sales and leadership skills in different customer environments.
- AmazingCo is a little unique in that we’re strong in B2C and B2B but at a minimum you must have B2C experience.
- Data excites you… you can spend time in spreadsheets analysing funnel metrics and building plans to improve those metrics
About You, Personally:
- You love what we’re doing here at AmazingCo! This role requires that the successful candidate truly love experiences.
- You’ve realised “Sales” is your thing and you want to grow a world class team.
- You want to push hard on your career and realise a scaling startup is the best place to do this.
- We need the following from all of our team members –
- Believe that teamwork makes the dream work
- Ability to have fun and contribute to a vibrant working environment
- Willing to step up when required
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try some new stuff
- Strong problem-solving skills
AmazingCo is an amazing place to work! Everyone in the team plays a critical role in the company and we invest heavily in growing our team member’s responsibilities. The company is fast paced and ever evolving. Due to the high growth, including international expansion, we’re able to offer great career opportunities.
- Attractive salary, based on experience
- A vibrant tech startup office environment. Recently refurbished open plan office, daily fruit platter, red bull fridge…
- A wonderful culture characterised by a team of 80 people working hard to achieve a mission that matters. Big mission, real meaning, real people doing their life’s work.
- An opportunity to enjoy our experiences… we create some of the world’s best experiences and we test everything on ourselves! Enjoy frequent team wide functions and staff discounts across our portfolio.
- Wind the week down with a beer, wine or non-alcoholic refreshment on Fridays. We bring a family attitude to work and all contribute to building our culture
- Work in a business that seriously cares about culture and improving the experiences of our customers
- Opportunity for serious growth. We’re not kidding, we have seriously ambitious plans and are so excited to find the next brilliant mind to join us. You bring your energy and we’ll pay it back in spades. Our people are everything.
We are super excited about what we are building and can’t wait to find the perfect next fit for our growing team. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Job type: Permanent full time
Salary Range: $70,000 – $90,000
- Contact Name: Annie
- Contact Email: [email protected]