Superstar Social Media & Marketing Intern!
Posted 4 May 2021
Closes 3 Jun 2021
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and detail-oriented intern who’s ready to take their digital and social media skills to the next level, building on your take on your copywriting, content creation, marketing, PR, and communications skills!
With a broad range of clients including industries such as beauty/fashion, retail, hospitality, travel, real estate and more. We are on the hunt for an amazing intern to become part of the team one day a week based in Melbourne. Perfect for someone finishing their degree and looking for experience in the industry.
We are looking for someone that:
- Can assist in creating quality written and visual content (think social media captions, blog content, social media posts, graphic tiles etc)
- Is creative (someone with an eye for detail that is comfortable working across a range of industries – inDesign/Photoshop skills desirable)
- Is looking to learn and work with feedback to develop their skills
- A team player that is confident, motivated and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Is interested/has experience in working in marketing!
You will learn and develop experience in:
- Reaching out for potential marketing opportunities
- Copywriting (draft and editing)
- Visual content creation and sourcing
- Handling PR, Marketing and influencer opportunities and enquiries
- Social media planning & execution
- Social media scheduling & reporting
- Any other required tasks in the marketing space (not just digital specific!)
- Flexible working conditions – one day a week, ideally the same day but open to week-to-week changes if need be.
Reporting directly to the founder, it is a great opportunity to be exposed to all areas of the business and grow! Whilst the internship is unpaid, there is the potential for this to turn into a part time paid role for the right candidate. Plus we love to treat our interns to coffee, snacks and more (aka marketing fuel) when they are with us!
You will be provided with university/college credit at the end of your internship via your required paperwork, a full and tailored reference at the completion of your internship.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Isabella Hynes
- Contact Email: email@example.com