Posted 16 Apr 2019
Closes 16 May 2019
Oh hey, I’m Rachelle and I’m the Founder and Creative Director of Saevil Row, a creative design studio that helps small businesses come to life through branding and digital design. We’re on the hunt for a show-stopping Studio Manager to join our team and work alongside moi (that’s me in French) – could this be you?
You’re kind of a modern-day gate keeper… you run a tight ship and keep projects on schedule and organised to a T. You’re a people person and aren’t afraid to chat with clients over the phone or video and you respond to incoming inquiries like a boss. You’re detail oriented and can multi-task at any given time… kind of like a professional juggler, without the circus. Most of all, you like to have fun on the job and buzz with energy.
Sound like you? Let’s keep going…
You’re a quick learner, don’t take things too seriously although you take pride in your professionalism and you’re not afraid to take initiative and ask questions if you need help #noshame. We use Asana Software, so if you’re familiar with it, we’re totally winning! (if not, we’ll show you the ropes). You’ll be ensuring projects run smoothly and on time, on-boarding new clients and making sure nothing slips through the cracks.
You take pride and ownership in what you do – when you’re proud, we want to share in that. If you’ve got an idea or know how to solve something, you shout it out. We’re building something awesome and need input. Above all, you’re apart of a team working in our luxe office suite (in Rosebery) or from the comfort of your own home.
A day in the life of a Studio Manager:
- We’re big picture people, so we’ll meet for 10 mins every AM and go over the schedule for the day/week and share any roadblocks we anticipate. Transparency helps us problem-solve before we get stopped in our tracks.
- Respond to any inquiries that have come in or questions from current clients, because customer service is our jam.
- Brief in projects to our team of designers and developers and manage the progress from start to finish. You’re our go-to!
- Client liaison on status, progress and feedback and, well, generally keeping them happy as a clam
- Sending both client on-boarding and off-boarding emails and organising gift delivery upon completion of projects. Hello, Santa!
The Fine Print
- Proven work experience as a Studio/Project Manager. *Experience in a design agency is an asset
- Proficient in Asana Software and Dropbox/Google Drive
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Sound like you? We can’t wait to chat.