Strategy & Response Manager
Posted 3 Dec 2019
Closes 2 Jan 2020
We are on the hunt for a Strategy & Response Manager to drive the ideation and creation of creative campaigns for our advertising partners. You’ll be required to work on responses from the initial brief and proposal stage with the sales team, whilst also building relationships with suppliers, talent, brands and stakeholders.
Reporting into the Strategy & Response Lead, the role requires the successful applicant to manage brief responses, confidently balance Pedestrian.TV’s interests against agency brief requirements and collaborate with all internal departments to create engaging digital solutions which make Pedestrian famous and are profitable with our budget parameters.
You’ll be joining the team during a new era at Pedestrian Group, working across our newest commercial properties and partnerships including Tinder, PopSugar, Gizmodo and heritage titles such as Business Insider. The role calls for a multidisciplinary approach, someone who can collaborate effectively with internal departments and isn’t afraid of getting their hands dirty.
Your primary duties will be to:
- Create market leading pitches across all Pedestrian platforms (Native, Video, Podcast, Events, Activations) for our Agency and Direct clients.
- Understand client objectives and translate these into campaigns which deliver results
- Build comprehensive client proposals, including developing storyboards, distribution strategy, copywriting and insights
- Liaise and negotiate with talent and management
- Manage and source suppliers
- Implement best brainstorming practices throughout campaign ideation sessions
- Drive Digital first thinking, develop new products and solutions for our sales team
Skill Set Needed
- Ability to identify insights & translate these into clear opportunities for clients
- Knowledge on creative thinking and brainstorm techniques
- Content knowledge – how content comes to life across
- Have an ear to the ground – talent, venues, trends – with an ability to negotiate with all involved parties
- Be a natural communicator, comfortable presenting internally and to clients
- Be self motivated, passionate and inspired
Previous experience with integration at a digital publisher, creative content roles or content marketing in an agency environment will be viewed favourably. The role is based in Sydney at our Surry Hills HQ.
No recruitment agencies.
- Contact Name: Whitney Meldrum-Hanna
- Contact Email: [email protected]