Posted 16 Apr 2018
Closes 16 May 2018
About the role
If you have a passion for design and love retail, you could be perfect for this position with us. We are seeking an experienced full time Manager to work collaboratively in our dynamic team environment. As one of three highly experienced Store Managers you will be responsible for sales performance, brand experience, team management and maintaining the highest levels of operational performance across the stores. If you’re a high achieving person with previous retail management experience and a passion for design, arts and food we’d love to hear from you.
- Work with the co-op managers to recruit and train new team members
- Manage, train and develop the Sydney teams to provide customer service in line with Mud standards
- Maintain the integrity of the Mud systems and processes
- Work with Finance and the Retail Inventory Coordinator to maximise sales and meet costs and shrinkage targets
- Ensure financial procedures are followed thoroughly
- Manage stock and administration, ensuring seasonal stock levels are maintained and merchandised appropriately
- Ensure Visual Merchandising plans are properly implemented
- Work with the co-op managers to manage the stores monthly roster.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Excellent sales, cash handling, POS IT and administrative skills
- Sales and solutions focused with keen interest in business growth
- Passion and keen eye for design
- Enthusiasm for team development and capable of giving direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Immaculate and professional appearance
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and remain calm within a fast-paced working environment
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, and would love to work with a truly beautiful product range, please apply with your cover letter and CV.
- Contact Name: Katherine Matthews
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.