Social Media Marketing / Photographer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West, North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 13 Jul 2018
Closes 12 Aug 2018
One of Sydney’s leading food and beverage marketing agencies is on the hunt for a multi-talented creative photographer / designer for a rare full-time opportunity!
A typical day might include shooting the latest restaurant opening, editing a corporate video or writing a press release! This exciting role will have you on your toes from day dot, so we need someone who can handle the pressure of a shoot day but can also settle into #officelife and buckle down at the computer.
Our ideal candidate can wield a DSLR camera like it’s nobody’s business, and use it to shoot drool worthy food, cocktails and venue interiors. You will need to know how to shoot basic video on a DSLR and have a strong working knowledge of video editing programs (like Adobe premiere pro). We will LOVE if you’re also a talented copyrighter who can pen fab social media captions and media releases.
About the Role:
– Planning and shooting still images for clients – including launches, new menus and events.
– Taking the creative reigns for our clients to develop and produce INCREDIBLE campaigns
– Planning, shooting and editing video content for clients – from corporate videos to events and Instagram stories.
– Create social media posts for Instagram and Facebook and put them together in a way that is visually appealing.
– Write copy and captions for social media posts with personality tailored to the client and setting up ad campaigns that reach the right people
To be successful in this role you will have:
– A background / passion in photography or videography
– Graphic design skills or at least a visual eye
– Experience with Facebook ads manager desirable but not essential
– Strong copywriting skills
– A passion for wining and dining!
Papaya is a PR and social media agency with an extensive line-up of clients in the food and beverage space. With a fun, dynamic culture, we’ve developed a reputation for exciting visual content and an innovative approach in the industry. With amazing foodie perks, this is a dream job for food and beverage lovers. Based from a lovely office in Neutral Bay, the role also has flexibility dependent on circumstances.
Remuneration dependent on experience. Check out www.papayapr.com.au for more info.
- Contact Name: Catherine
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.