Social Media & Marketing Manager At Cake Mail
Sydney - Western Suburbs
Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 6 Oct 2021
It’s not all the time a job comes up in the marketing department here, but we are growing our team so we are on the hunt for our next Marketing and Social Media Guru to join us. You’ll be managing the marketing of Cake Mail and Balloon Mail. You’ll be integral to both brands and immersed in everything we do that is consumer facing, such as launching and executing campaigns, brand collaborations, new product development, driving social media strategy, PR and influencer marketing. The role would be ideal for someone who has 2+ years experience in marketing. Hospitality or E-commerce experience is preferred, yet not essential.
- New product development
- Drive PR & Influencer marketing for new launches and always-on
- Create weekly eDMs and promotional calendar
- Plan and execute social media strategy and content calendars, as well as monthly social media reporting
- Create social media content in the form of video and stills, especially viral content
- Collaborate with like-minded brands for cross-promotional partnerships
- Liaise with all parts of the business including store operations, product development teams, chefs and logistics to make sure projects are delivered on time
- Lead the E-commerce platform and drive objectives eg. increasing conversion & traffic
- Write copy for various platforms eg. media release, social media and email marketing
- Coordinate and liaise with brands, external suppliers, and all sorts of companies – from PR agencies & brands to printing & transport companies effectively
- Report product sales, digital launch results, marketing insights/analytics and maintain weekly calendars
- Ability to write cohesively.
- Experience in planning, producing, and editing visual content for social media
- Sufficient knowledge in Adobe, Canva & Office Suite or similar
- Experience in Email marketing platform MailChimp or similar (EDM)
- Sufficient knowledge of various social media platforms
- Communication with brands, media and influencers
- Be technology savvy – with the ability to learn new systems
- Ability to share creative ideas and concepts
Perks of the Job
- You’d literally work in a cake factory – unlimited cake eating at work and staff discounts
- Fun and entertaining workplace culture – we like to party and play karaoke every day here
- Living Space on site – we know work can get stressful so we’ve got you set with Netflix, A Popcorn Machine & Candy!
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a one-page cover letter convincing us you are what we need.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Jonny Massaad
- Contact Email: email@example.com