Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 9 Nov 2018
Closes 9 Dec 2018
If you haven’t heard of us already, you will. Jimmy Brings is a pioneer in the on-demand alcohol industry in Australia and is on a mission to change the way Australians drink. We are on the road to disrupting the traditional retail model and are seeking a hungry, energetic and creative social media marketing coordinator who wants to come along for the ride.
We love individuality, passion and creativity. We are a small team who love our brand and our vision, and every time we deliver a delicious, great value bottle of wine in under 30 mins… we get all gooey on the inside.
We have some serious ambition and are seeking the same. If you’re going to come close to meeting our expectations, you’ll need to answer all of the following in the affirmative:
- Do you dream big?
- Do you stop at nothing to achieve what you set out to?
- Are you a creative thinker?
As a social media marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for initiating and producing compelling and persuasive SEO optimised engaging content. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will write on-brand, entertaining and informative social content to maximise engagement, indexing, ranking, click-throughs and conversions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities
- Manage presence on all social media networking sites
- Brand advocacy – find bloggers, forums and influencers to work with
- Development of social campaign plans for all brand partnerships
- Seed content into social networks
- Write editorial content
- Create and upload videos to Youtube, Facebook and Instagram
- Post and comment on relevant posts
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule vigilantly
Social media monitoring/reporting
- Measure results against benchmarks
- Analyse and evaluate social media campaigns to drive engagement
- Monitor the activities of competitors
- Monitor social space for brand-related topics and conversations
- Understand how social media impacts search traffic
- Passionate about delivering engaging and informative content that meets user intent promotes engagement and drives revenue.
- A strong writer, with a keen sense for copy that converts.
- Results-driven and motivated by the data insights you gain from each campaign.
- Keen to hit the ground running and be directly involved in shaping the future direction of content creation within the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Incredibly high attention to detail.
- Passion for writing with exceptional grammar and proofreading skills.
- 12 months + copywriting/content producing experience.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and practices.
- The creative flair to bring our brand to life.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Highly efficient and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be a collaborative, fun and friendly team player.
- Contact Name: Trish
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.