Social Media Manager
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 23 Aug 2019
Closes 22 Sep 2019
OMDIGI Group is looking for a creative, social media superstar to join our rapidly growing Social Media Team in Lane Cove, Sydney.
If Facebook and Instagram are your thing, you have a keen eye for design and you love all things social then we have the perfect role for you. We’re looking for an individual who is:
- A skilled digital marketer with over 2 years experience working in a social media/content based role
- A whizz at developing content for both web and social platforms, whether its organic posts, website content or long form ad copy – content is your thing!
- Comfortable with using Facebook Business Manager to analyse campaigns and performance
- A competent graphic designer who is able to put together striking visuals that support the content you’ve developed
- Able to develop and implement both paid and organic strategies for a wide portfolio of clients across many industries
- A proven and competent communicator and data interpreter
- Comfortable with working on complex accounts with high budgets
- Great at talking to clients and maintaining client relationships
- Focused on doing the absolute best for their clients and helping them grow their business
If the above sounds up your street and you want to start kicking some digital goals for new clients then send over a CV and cover letter so we can get to know you a bit more. We will consider sponsorship for the right candidate.
A little bit about OMDIGI Group:
OMDIGI Group is a boutique agency working with some amazing brands primarily in Australia but with an ever-growing International portfolio. We pride ourselves on delivering those “Big Agency Feels” but giving “Small Agency Love”, a mix which has afforded us the opportunity to work with some fantastic brands over the years!
The OMDIGI family hails from all over the globe, with skills, experience and expertise spanning the entire digital marketing spectrum. If you join the team you can be sure that you’re in an environment that fosters and promotes personal development and adds value to your career.
We’re a hard-working team and no two days are the same but we like to let our hair down. There are some great perks and opportunities if you decide to join – flexible working, summer work hours, mentorship programmes, team nights out and a pet friendly office (to name a few!)
Find out more about OMDIGI Group careers: https://omdigigroup.com.au/careers