Social Media Manager
Posted 20 Mar 2019
Closes 19 Apr 2019
We’re currently on the lookout for a talented and energetic Social Media Manager to be a part of the planned growth in the Orchard social media team. Within this role, you’ll have the chance to grow and become a key member of the department over time.
Orchard offers a great working environment, all the frills and perks you’d expect from an agency and the necessary support and training you need to become a rock star digital specialist. We have an amazing team of smart and fun people who can’t wait to meet you!
The Social Media Manager will work with the Social Strategist and will be responsible for day-to-day management of client agency channels. Alongside community management and content development (80%) the role will contribute to social concept and copy development (20%). The Social Media Manager will report into the Head of Strategy and will be part of Orchard’s cross-functional strategy team (including social, data, UX, and comms planning).
In this role, you’ll be expected to:
- Post relevant content in accordance with approved content calenders
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience
- Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand
- Escalate where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Brief designers and/or copywriters on content to be created
- Produce community management guidelines, process and response documents
- Write copy for all social channels as well as copy for additional projects such as newsletters, blogs etc.
- Manage small projects and maintenance tasks where relevant
- Assist in completing work in progress (WIP) documents
- Assist in completing administrative tasks
- Develop strong working relationships with the Orchard team and its suppliers
- Identify research and communicate new social media trends to the team
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media ideas
- Utilise social listening tools like Salesforce Social Studio and Dialogix to identify trends and relevant actions
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimisation or additional projects
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you please apply today!
- Contact Name: Orchard Marketing
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.