A position has opened up at our boutique agency for a smart and skilled social media specialist to join our team in Abbotsford.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both content creation and strategy, as well as a strong working knowledge of social media advertising objectives and budget management. Ideally, you will also have experience in client-facing roles and have worked in a team environment.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
– Providing and creating high-level social media strategies to suit a broad range of clients
– Contributing to overarching marketing plans from a social media perspective
– Creating Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube advertising plans, content, objective management, implementation and reporting
– Creating detailed and valuable weekly, fortnightly and monthly content and advertising reports for a broad range of clients all with varying objectives
– Adding value to all client accounts with insights and education around analytics, goals and outcomes.
– Assisting with all relevant new business enquiries, from the initial brief through to proposal and presentation.
– Creating monthly content calendars for 7+ clients, including hashtag research, optimisation techniques
– Harnessing and utilising a unique tone of voice for each client, as dictated by the social mediastrategy document (that you write).
– Leveraging and understanding the power of influencers, engagement requirements, research, outreach, seeding and paid campaigns.
– Daily community management and implementation of all content, audience outreach and reporting measures.
– Assisting the Creative Director in taking the social media content and advertising plans to a higher level with the use of video and creative thinking.
– Maintaining professional and positive client relationships, with a view to imparting your knowledge to both the client and the wider team.
– Management of any assistants or junior staff, and contributing in a positive way to team discussions and activities.
– A keen eye for social media trends, forecasting, new features, analytics, insights and new ways to provide ROI to our clients.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
– 5+ years of professional social media experience
– A deep and current knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube content requirements and advertising potential
– A knowledge and history with Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor
– A working understanding of the benefits, objectives and budget management requirements of social media advertising campaigns
– A strong background in content and copywriting for social media and digital platforms
– Working knowledge of social media scheduling tools like Planoly, Sprout Social, Linktree and Google Drive
– An ability to work across a suite of clients and create social media content and advertising strategies according to their individual needs
– A strong understanding of social media advertising and content analytics, insights and reporting
– An ability to undertake one-on-one social media workshops with clients
– Confidence in the face of new business meetings and presentations
– A team-minded approach to problems solving and communications
– The ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
– A keen interest in social media trends, blogs and podcasts.
– Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
We’re a boutique agency humming with smart people. We’re a team of 13 including marketing, PR,social, web and design strategists and implementers. Our clients include global fashion businesses like Dr. Martens and Daniel Wellington, Australian food and wine stars like the Winemakers of Rutherglen and the Australian Blueberry Growers Association, iconic places like Queen Victoria Market, beauty industry leaders like Muk Haircare and some of Melbourne/Australia’s best lifestyle businesses.
We’re located in Acacia Place, a new riverside development in Abbotsford. Only metres from great cafes (Kitty Burns and Frankie Says), beautiful riverside tracks and a yoga studio. Excellent gym and outdoor pool facilities on-site and free to use. We prioritise work/life balance and an open, compassionate, intelligent, healthy work-place culture.
Please apply with both a cover letter and resumé with links or examples of any previous content you’ve created, and details of social media advertising campaign success you’ve experienced in the past.
We’re looking to secure a great candidate very soon so don’t hesitate. First applications considered first!
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the
job has closed.