Part-time Graphic Designer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 27 Jan 2021
Closes 26 Feb 2021
PART-TIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are a women’s fashion and lifestyle wholesaler, which has been established for 13 years and we have 3 brands in our family.
We are based in Alexandria, Sydney, and we are looking for a dynamic and creative Graphic Designer who has a love of fashion, design, creating content and all things social media.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Basic to intermediate video editing skills would be beneficial
- Must have a keen interest in fashion, graphic design, photography, and video
- Loves to challenge themselves by learning and creating amazing content and feeling fulfilled when helping achieve a goal
- Be able to work autonomously and independently, while being an extension of an existing team
- Must be creative and think outside of the box
- Be able to take direction, constructive criticism, and work independently
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting and working closely with the Art Director on daily/weekly tasks
- Creating content for socials including photography, video and graphics
- Designing seasonal lookbooks
- Producing EDMs for our online customers and retailers
- Creating web graphics
- Adhoc graphic tasks when required
- Taking initiative and going the extra mile
- Coming up with fresh new ideas
- Adhering to brand and style guidelines
- Be commercially minded, as we are a fast-fashion brand. We are relatable to women of all age demographics
- Keeping up to date with current and new social trends
To be successful, you will have a love for both digital and print and embrace learning and sourcing new ideas in all media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to help further grow each brand.
Please send through your cover letter, resume, and a PDF/link to your portfolio to the Art Director:
- Contact Name: Rennan
- Contact Email: email@example.com