Social Media Manager
Posted 27 Jan 2021
Closes 26 Feb 2021
Life Without Andy is Australia’s premier youth portal. Our main focuses are music, pop culture, action sports, parties and fashion/photography all of which are shared with our audience via our strong social media reach.
We are looking for someone who not only has a firm grasp on all things social media and comms, but also shares the same interests as us and our audience. We aren’t a huge team, so versatility and the ability to juggle multiple tasks including copywriting are also key.
- Create social media strategy.
- Plan and schedule posting to maximise engagement.
- Regular social media reporting.
- Sharing engaging content as it happens.
- Continual audience/follower growth.
- We’re looking for someone who has similar experience managing a large social media account or has a degree in social media or comms.
- Understanding of FB, IG, TikTok algorithms and how best to work with them.
- Must be a reliable copywriter.
- Experience and understanding of WordPress.
- Any Photoshop, graphic design and animation experience would be a massive bonus.
Like we said above, we’re a small team so we’re looking for someone who is easygoing and capable of getting the work done. Our office is super chill and we are flexible in terms of hours/days for the right candidate.
If you think this is you, email $%#$@%%@#$^@$^$^ with the subject line SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER and include your CV and a little bit about yourself, your interests and why you think you’d fit our team.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted, please don’t send follow up emails.
- Contact Name: Mitchel Ross
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org