Social Media Manager
Posted 28 Jan 2020
Closes 27 Feb 2020
Who are we?
Industrie Clothing was Founded in 1999, and is now an institution in Australian clothing. We focus on producing modern, practical and instinctively masculine clothing for every man. Our commitment to quality is paramount and we pride ourselves on sourcing the best fabric and trims from around the world. With over 120 stores throughout Australia including exclusive areas within David Jones and Myer department stores, there is bound to be a location near you!
What we are looking for?
INDUSTRIE is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our fast growing eCommerce and Social team! Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end Social Media creation and management.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Content creation for Social Media
- Edit and re-touch imagery
- Schedule, plan and post on Social Media
- Increase social media presence and brand awareness
- Increase conversion to the Industrie Website
- Contribute to content and social strategies
- Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of paid and organic social media campaigns
- Project and campaign management
- Day to day management of Social Media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and departments
- Assistance with Public Relations and Traditional Marketing projects
To be suitable for the role you must have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You are passionate about the brand
- Proven track record of successful engagement on Instagram and Facebook
- Experience with paid and organic social
- Proficient with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Experience with Photography is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in apparel
- Jack of all trades – Creative and analytical
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- You possess a strong understanding of social research, metrics and KPI’s with the ability to draw insight to strengthen the social strategy
- We have a strong reputable brand
- We drive a fun, energetic, driven culture
- We invest in our teams development
- Great employee discounts!
- Competitive salary package
If you have what it takes to join our Head Office teams APPLY NOW!
- Contact Name: Jacquie McTaggart
- Contact Email: email@example.com