Who are we?
Industrie Clothing was founded in 1999, and is now an institution in Australian clothing. We focus on producing modern, practical and instinctively masculine clothing for every man. Our commitment to quality is paramount and we pride ourselves on sourcing the best fabric and trims from around the world. With over 120 stores throughout Australia including exclusive areas within David Jones and Myer department stores, there is bound to be a location near you!
What we are looking for?
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating eye-catching window displays and visual merchandise collateral
- Creating and rolling out creative campaigns across platforms (in-store POS, homepage, EDM’s)
- Designing catalogues & leasing with printers
- Producing EDM’s for our online team
- Working on creative campaigns including studio and flat lay shoots
To be suitable for the role you must have:
- Have a keen eye on the retail/fashion industry (both locally & globally)
- Be passionate about design with a genuine interest in fashion and menswear
- Be able to push the boundaries of what is expected
- Thrive working in a close knit, small team
- Be a multi-tasking extraordinaire
- Work across departments to ensure timely delivery of creative
- You will have 1+ years of graphic design experience
- You will have a high level of skill in the Adobe suite
- You will possess well developed written and verbal communication skills
- You will have excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- You will be flexible and accountable, with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- You will have a professional and proactive attitude to work
- This role is ideal (but not essential) for someone with visual merchandising, marketing or fashion backgrounds