Social Media Internship
Posted 11 Jul 2018
Closes 10 Aug 2018
The Social Media Network began 5 years ago when a client came to us and asked us to manage her social media. We came in, pitched and won! On that faithful day The Social Media Network was born and we have been helping clients grow their business through social media ever since.
We have a SM Internship available with the opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate. You will come from a Marketing background.
Working with us requires an everyday attitude that is self motivated, enthusiastic and attention to detail. You need a good eye for aesthetics.
What will you be learning and doing?
You will be focussing on gaining experience:
- – What goes on in an experienced social media agency
- – brainstorm, design and create content for our social media
- – Learn all about tricks and tips about engagement
- – brainstorm and test new ideas;
- – research the latest social media trends
- – assist our coordinators on campaigns
– Excellent understanding of social media channels;
– Excellent attention to detail;
– Ability to work well in a team environment;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Passion, enthusiasm and a can do attitude;
The internship will run over 3 months, one-two days per week will be required (10:00am – 4:00pm). This is a really exciting opportunity and we’d love to have you join our awesome team!
This is an unpaid position and expenses involved in travel/food will not be covered, however any work related expenses whilst on the job will of course be covered by the brand.
Interested applicants please email us at [email protected] or Contact us via our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thesocialmedianetworksydney/
– Which days you are available every week outside of study and work commitments; and
– and a little summery about who you are, why you like social media & if you could blogger/influencer what would you post about! (we can help!)
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Please note that only those applications who have met the above criteria will be contacted.
This position is unpaid and you must find your own transport. All equipment will be provided and suitability of accreditation to any relevant study requirements/subjects will be dependent upon course requirements
If you are a great candidate, there is also an opportunity to go full time!
Look forward to hearing from you!
- Contact Name: Babak
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.