Social Media Intern
Posted 20 Nov 2020
Closes 20 Dec 2020
Are you appy-iest when creating Snappy copy, Reddit-ing text and getting Insta-nt feedback?
ADME is a full-service boutique advertising agency driven by a passionate crew of inspired individuals.
We specialise in the automotive industry and we’re now on the hunt for a stellar Social Media Intern to join our team. You will be supporting our Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist and will be involved in creating and monitoring social media posts.
The ideal applicant will be a university student and possess knowledge of the digital media landscape, including all social media sites. You’ll also have a passion for producing snappy copy that stirs emotion! If you are looking to gain hands-on social media experience, apply below!
- Assist with creating engaging social media posts for our clients across assigned platforms
- Draft and edit copy
- Drafting and scheduling of delivery photos which include basic design
- Support the team with monitoring social media comments and reviews
- Assist with any other required tasks required
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A team player with a keen interest in social media and further development
- Ability to integrate easily and work cooperatively in a busy yet fun and welcoming team environment
- Confident, proactive, motivated, passionate and a ‘can do’ attitude
- This will be a great experience in social media
- Flexible working conditions and hours/location
- Opportunity to build your portfolio
But most of all the right candidate will have a strong desire to develop their social media skills and further their career!
TERMS OF INTERNSHIP
You will be required to work two days per week, from 8:30am to 5pm (Tuesdays & Thursdays preferred).
Due to current circumstances, this internship will be conducted online with the intern working from home until the foreseeable future (will review again in the new year).
The duration of this internship is 3 months and needs to form part of your university curriculum.
Please note this is an unpaid internship but $40 a week will be paid into a nominated account to cover transport.
*We will be honouring the $40 weekly payment even though no transport is required at this stage.
- Contact Name: Louisa Padibjo
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org