Social Media Intern
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 21 Nov 2019
Closes 21 Dec 2019
Who you are:
You love copy writing. You have a way with words. Can we create an amazing piece together? Create supporting posts across all social media platforms.
The content strategy will be yours to own – coming up with topics, ideas and ways to execute them. We’ll guide you to make sure you’re moving in the right direction.
View this internship as allowing you to fine tune what you already know and discover what really makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning. Creating awareness is key. Make a plan. Sell it to us. Execute. Review analytics.
We are looking for individuals that have a strong interest in the sustainable industry with a desire to learn. The ideal candidate needs to be proactive, organised, strong attention to detail, fun, friendly, professional and most importantly a strong work ethic, happy to take ownership of your work. You’re self-motivated to produce compelling content.
You will have a passion for sustainability. Our product changes the world for the better.
There’s an opportunity for a permanent paid position for the right candidate.
If you are ready to share your ideas on what makes engaging content and how to roll it out, this role is for you!
Ideally you have:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent grammar
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- The ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Strong organisational skills, self-motivated with great initiative
- The ability to multitask, have passion, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- A keen eye for aesthetics and the ability to write captivating and engaging content
- Interest in building your work experience
- Social engineering and community building on social media
- Creative with words, video and images for social media
- Graphic design skills
- Some experience in building and optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Assist with our Social Media content to promote and build public profile of Kroll Enviro
- Stay up to date with key emerging trends and make suggestions to improve content and growth
- Assist with story ideas and press releases, to create awareness
2 days a week for up to 3 months
10am – 4pm or whatever works. We care more about getting the job done, not tying you to a desk!
You will only be required to work one day in the office located in Crows Nest a day that will be nominated by you.
The position is for immediate start and is a 3 month position.
Send us an email telling us why you should get the Internship. If you desire, you could send us an example of your work, or something you’ve created online.
We would love to learn together, provided you show us your enthusiasm and great work ethic. We want you on the phone posting for us, not for yourself.
- Contact Name: Shirley Hoffman
- Contact Email: [email protected]