Social Media Expert/Graphic Designer
Posted 20 Feb 2019
Closes 22 Mar 2019
Be a part of the digital revolution by joining a growing boutique Digital Advertising Agency as a Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager who is proudly excited about its offerings.
We are looking for a social media expert who has mid level graphic design skill set, who is passionate about problem solving through design and is able to create engaging content across different social media channels. A passionate social media specialist, hands on content creator, strong story teller who can write, curate, research and design unique content for our clients (small to medium businesses).
- High proficiency using Adobe CC Indesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Premier and After Effects is an added bonus
- Basic WordPress and HTML knowledge is desirable
- Thorough understanding of the online / digital media campaign space
- Understanding of mobile responsive design and best practice digital design
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience with paid social media campaigns
- Proficiency with social media management tools
- Experience reporting social analytics
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with strong time management, organisation and prioritisation of tasks
- Photography or video skills (preferred but not essential)
- Create all digital elements and concepts for the website, eDMs, Social Media and digital channels with end user front of mind within deadline
- Ensure all digital design elements created are consistent, accurate to brief given, with a high level of attention to detail and in line with brand guidelines
- Communicate and coordinate across the relevant departments to ensure cohesion and consistency of message and design style
- Report on social engagement, growth and ROI
- Social media community management
You’ll be joining a fun, young and ambitious online boutique digital marketing team, centrally located in the South Eastern Suburbs. The job is an immediate start yes and though it’s a casual contract for now, we will pay you for something you love doing anyway! a Great Hourly Rate + Super + Incentives.
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you soon.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.