Social Media Coordinator/Creative
Posted 16 May 2019
Closes 2 Jun 2019
About the Business
Milkbar Digital is a boutique social media & digital content agency in Prahran. We work with businesses big and small, across a number of industries, including fashion, beauty, food and lifestyle, to deliver high quality social media content and advertising strategies.
We are a small and growing team of passionate digital marketers and are seeking a new team member who will join us in a very hands-on and creative all-rounder role.
About the Role
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator who has a love of all things creative and social, with a special focus in content creation, including design, photography and copywriting.
In this fast-paced full time role, you will be responsible for all of the day-to-day operations of several key accounts. The role is very diverse and a broad skill set is required.
Specific duties include:
- Social media strategy –You need to know how to deliver measurable results across a multitude of social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- Facebook/Instagram advertising – Some experience setting up campaigns and sales funnels in Ads Manager, and being able to monitor and optimise them is advantageous.
- Content creation –A large part of this job involves designing social media graphics, producing photography and copywriting. Any studio or location photography using a DSLR experience is a bonus! We also love to see experience in Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Analysis and reporting –You’ll be required to use your analysis skills to monitor advertising campaigns and report monthly on revenue and KPIs.
- Account management – You will be the face of your accounts, and be comfortable managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic digital marketer who loves to design and write, to grow and develop their career.
You will ideally have at least 1 year of previous social media advertising and digital content experience, agency or client side.
You will be a team player, who enjoys a collaborative environment, but is also able to work autonomously and be a self-starter. Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines is a must, as is being creative, strategic, results-driven and a brilliant communicator. We love supporting and nurturing big ideas, so creativity is a must – as is a deep understanding of the current social media and digital marketing landscape.
Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and Mac proficiencies will also be advantageous.
This is an immediate opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic marketing agency with a relaxed and fun office culture. If you describe yourself as a passionate multi-tasker who also likes office dogs, get in touch.
To apply, please e-mail our director Sam at [email protected] with your CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria and explain why you believe you’re our next digital superstar.
Please also include links to social channels, blogs, or other examples of previous work, if applicable.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 2nd June. Suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to apply early – we reserve the right to interview before applications close.
- Contact Name: Sam Sidney
- Contact Email: [email protected]