Social Media & Content Intern / Purpose Driven Business - Adventure Travel
Posted 11 Jan 2019
Closes 10 Feb 2019
About Inspired Adventures
Inspired Adventures is the leading adventure fundraising agency in Australia and New Zealand, partnering with Australian and international charities to create and manage fundraising adventures around the world.
From trekking the Great Wall of China and conquering the Kokoda Track, to summiting Mount Kilimanjaro or cycling Southeast Asia, our charity challenges empower ordinary people to achieve extraordinary things for their cause. Our adventures are designed for people of all ages and fitness levels. Our clients can trek, run, cycle, or climb for a cause they are passionate about.
About the internship:
We are looking for a creative intern to take part in a work experience opportunity to learn skills in managing, curating and growing social media channels.
The internship will help you learn about and gain training in:
- Sourcing and creating strong content for social media to showcase our fundraiser’s stories and their experiences taking on adventures around the world
- Implementing strategies to grow a travel and philanthropy brand online
- Experience in developing blog content and producing e-newsletter communications
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for social media, writing, storytelling and content
- An interest in learning more about managing social channels
- An interest in travel, adventure, nonprofits and all things social good
This is an unpaid internship. Hours are dependent on your schedule can be flexible to fit in with other university or work commitments.
Time frame: Intern projects are designed to be completed over one to two days a week within two to three months period.
Perks include: Insight into a purpose-driven business and certified B Corp, vibrant Surry Hills location and a wonderful like-minded team to learn from.
Please send your CV + cover letter to Laura ([email protected]).
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.