Social media, Content & Online Advertising Junior
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 21 Jan 2019
Closes 20 Feb 2019
Untitled Group is the collective responsible for a number of unique festivals, events, venues, tours and good times enjoyed by our artists and patrons from all around the globe.
Based in Melbourne, we produce over 100+ events annually within Australia and abroad including Beyond The Valley, Pitch Music & Arts, Grapevine Gathering, For The Love, Xe54 + heaps more.
We are seeking someone with 2+ years experience working in social media, content and digital marketing initially as a part-time role with the view of leading into full-time to join our quickly growing team. This hands-on role will be a pivotal position and will drive the digital marketing for Untitled Group events & tours. This person will work closely with our Marketing Manager to drive engagement through digital marketing and social media channels to drive sales. This role demands a thorough understanding of digital marketing and social media. Your KPIs will focus on driving traffic and engagement, ticket purchases and growing our overall customer base.
– Minimum 2 years experience working in social media, social media content and digital marketing
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram
– A passion for developing cutting edge and finger on the pulse social strategies, and executing these!
– The ability to manage social media budgets and stick to them.
– Extensive experience crafting killer paid social strategies with on-point sets and targeting, pixel implementation and awesome retargeting campaigns to close the loop
– Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across multiple campaigns with varying deadlines
– Excellent analytical skills, and a technical and strategic mindset.
– Copywriting skills to create effective advertising copy.
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– A love of music & events
– Feel comfortable operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you
– Experience in creating/designing EDMs in Mailchimp
Would like to have:
– Have worked in music, events, entertainment industries in a marketing role
– Experience with web applications and software such as: WordPress, Photoshop, video editing software
– Degree in marketing
If you think you’re right for this job, we’d love to chat! Please email your CV to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Christian Serrao
- Contact Email: [email protected]