Social Media & Content Creator Coordinator
Posted 16 May 2019
Closes 15 Jun 2019
- Update new contents our Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest ,Tumblr ,Twitter , Google + and growing our followers.
- Always ensure Stelly social media to perform at its best
- Looking after our online communities
- Research current and up coming fashion trends/Events
- Update Social statistics of all social networks – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Assit the product manager with our weekly photoshoot to create BTS contents
- Photograph & editing contents: BTS , flat lays & hanger posts weekly.
- Reaching out to bloggers and other media to work closely with our online store.
- Working with our marketing team to develop strategies to reach our core market
- Developing plans to engage more interaction across on Facebook and our other social platforms including but not limited to Instagram ,Tumblr , Pinterest & blogs.
- Making recommendations for new content ideas
- Ideal candidate would have studied (or is currently studying) a fashion, business or marketing / communications course , or currently have experience running your own blog/ social media
- A penchant for social media. Follow us and have knowledge about our facebook, instagram, youtube, pinterest, snapchat. You might have to feature in one of these!
- Ability to photograph with our DSLR at least 3,4 years experience
- Ability to use photography editing apps on IPHONE, ANDROID
- Experience developing social media campaigns
- Experience in at least 3-4 years in using Photoshop & Lightroom
- Great at Communication ( Verbal & non Verbal )
- Innovative ideas
- Consistent & Realiable
- Work well amongst a close knit team
- Passion & knowledge about current fashion trends
Our Offer to you:
Weekly Payment + superannuation
Personal Growth and learning opportunity
A fun, fast pace changing engagement
Working with a closed knit team
- Contact Name: Anna
- Contact Email: [email protected]