Social Media Content & Community Coordinator (Casual Part-Time)
Posted 16 Apr 2019
Closes 14 May 2019
We’re looking for the perfect FIT!
Want to be part of a team that helps women globally to live their most upBEat lives?! You’ll have a knack with words, have energy to burn, and a heart that genuinely fills up on creating an active, healthy and encouraging community supported by motivating and inspiring content.
Sound like you? Then let us introduce ourselves…
At Up to the BEat we believe low impact fitness can make you work up your best sweat.
Through our versatile online workouts that feature fresh, energetic BEats and simply choreographed movements designed to enhance overall wellBEing, combined with holistic nutrition and mindset teachings, Up to the BEat is a step up for those after an easier, funner way to fitness.
But of course, we exist as much more than a product. We are community bound. We adopt a “we’ve got your back” attitude and our philosophy is deeply rooted in our constant pursuit to better the wellBEing of those around us, in the best way we know how.
What we’d love you to do:
- Develop strategic digital content for our nutrition and mind + body blog, our two main social media platforms Instagram and Facebook as well as our e-newsletter. This may include taking photos, video, reposting, copywriting post captions; creating simple graphics and working with our co-founder to execute campaign and competition ideas.
- Basic blog content management and uploads as required on our Shopify website.
- Social Media Channels – Posting of content and managing engagement/comments on our Instagram, Facebook page/group & YouTube channel
- Upload content to our YouTube channel and manage publishing process
- Write copy for our YouTube video descriptions, community page posts, and comments
- Be a cheerleader for our private Facebook community! Creating a healthy, supportive + engaged environment.
- Welcoming new members and entering their emails into our database.
- Reading through posts and comments, pointing people to helpful content,
- Answering private messages and emails from community members.
- Generate daily buzz in the group through stimulating conversation/discussion through our daily posts and/or current topics
- Maintain our community guidelines and reach out privately to anyone who disrespects them.
- Gathering testimonials and feedback produced in the community
- Post company announcements, news and content where applicable.
Yes! You’d have some solid experience in/and or flair for:
- Producing and management of visual & written digital blog content
- Managing social media accounts, and content calendars specifically on Facebook & Instagram.
- Creative copywriting skills
- Managing a social media online community of passionate personalities.
- E-newsletter execution with platforms such as Mailchimp
- Time management and organisation skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Use of design programs in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Spark, Lightroom)
- And of course, a love for health, fitness, wellness is always beneficial.
Yes I’m your FIT!
Apply Now! Be sure to include all your SM handles, and any special skills you think we should know about! You will be working closely with our co-founder at our office in Sydney’s Inner West.
We can’t wait to create magic with YOU!
Applications close May 14th, 2019.
- Contact Name: Gina Buber
- Contact Email: [email protected]