Social Media Consultant
Posted 9 Nov 2018
Closes 9 Dec 2018
Hungry? hope so! In this exciting role you will drive digital marketing initiatives for our portfolio of amazing food and beverage clients. Think some of Sydney’s most exciting venues and national food and beverage brands.
Papaya is a marketing agency with an extensive line-up of clients in the food and beverage space. With a fun, dynamic culture, we’ve developed a reputation for exciting content and an innovative approach in the industry. With amazing foodie perks, this is a dream job for food and beverage lovers. We believe in our people and this role has scope to grow into an amazing career path for the right person. PS. Alongside the serious stuff, we also do free lunchtime reformer pilates, after work G&Ts and other fun team activities
Our ideal candidate has experience working with Facebook Ads Manager, an intimate understanding of social media platforms, is a creative and quirky copy writer and has basic graphic design skills or an eye for styling. Ideally you may have experience working in a digital marketing agency.
About the Role:
- Creating fun, compelling social media content
- Advertising to the correct target demographics
- Developing & implementing social media strategy
- Community management social media pages – Facebook, Instagram
- Instagram styling
- Food blogger & influencer events
- Managing eDM activity as required
- PR support including media release writing and pitching
- Event Management support
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Personality plus!
- An ability to think outside the square
- A passion for wining and dining!
- A love of all things digital
- Strong copywriting skills
- Great visual skills & basic graphic design a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
If this opportunity sounds like you please email [email protected] “APPLY NOW”!
- Contact Name: Natasha McGarrell
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.