Social Media Assistant
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Jul 2018
Closes 11 Aug 2018
THE ROLE: Social Media Assistant
Works closely with Marketing Manager to create engaging content for a company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
The role requires a creative hands on and enthusiastic person who will work with the Marketing team. This is a unique and versatile role which involves;
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant business listing platforms
- Creates dynamic written content and concepts. graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO)
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing team to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
You will possess a can do and hands on attitude and enjoy working with a small team with the following skills;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
BENEFITS & CULTURE
Our success is built on the drive and commitment of our people. We will recognise your talent and your skills and we’ll reward you for them. We recognise the importance of attracting and retaining the best people, so we offer innovative salary packages and benefits.
- Free treatments
- Discounted products
To find out more about us visit our website Clearskincare Clinics. If this sounds like you, take the next step in your career.
- Contact Name: Kirsty Clark
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.