Social Media Assistant
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 22 Oct 2019
Closes 21 Nov 2019
MACROS is an exciting and innovative ready-made home delivery meal service. We offer freshly-made, high-quality performance meals designed specially for fitness athletes, gym-goers and weekend warriors.
Our sole mission is to provide people with access to affordable, fresh and strictly macronutrient-controlled meals. We make meal-prep as simple as possible.
Are you a social media expert with a creative flair then this is the perfect job for you!
About the role:
- Planning and scheduling relevant content and caption across all social platforms.
- Briefing the creative team on upcoming content needs.
- Working with the Social Media Manager to ideate promotional campaigns and creating briefs.
- Develop content marketing initiatives and strategies to optimise follower growth, engagement and conversions.
- Collaborating with the Influencer Marketing team to source and generate engaging content.
- Being on top of social trends and best practices for our brand.
- Weekly and monthly KPI reporting.
- 1+ years Social Media Marketing experience
- Passionate about social media and communications
- Positive, proactive team player
- Adobe Photoshop/ some basic graphic design experience is desired
- A developed eye for detail and social media/design aesthetic
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Degree in Marketing/Communications, Journalism or relevant field
- Excellent organisational, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines.
- Close to public transports and located in the Sydney CBD area
- Excellent company culture and a creative work environment with a small close-knit talented team of motivated individuals
- Supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages personal growth
- Huge career growth opportunities
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks & free lunches
Want to apply?
Please send us through your CV, portfolio and a short cover letter via Pedestrian letting us know why you are suited for this position and any successful social media strategies.
N.B. The role is applicable to recent graduates and entry-level candidates. Due to the expected high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.